JW BOARD new jetboard online launch S30

New Brand : JW BOARD
New Model : S30
JW BOARD S30 Specifications
-Size: 170 * 60 * 18.5 cm
-Speed: up to 40 km/h
-Total weight: 35 kg (board : 17 kg / battery pack : 18 kg)
-Usage time: up to 35 minutes
-Charging time: 2.5 hours (full)
(Speed and usage time may vary depending on the user)

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for the catch. I wrote an article with all information about the Jetboard I could find:

I reached out to Jetwake for more information.

1 Like

We got some more pictures from Jetwake:

1 Like

Thank you… invite them to Europe again for jetboard testing tour tests!

The speed looks like something that has a lot of room for improvement. 40km/h for a board that is so small is not enough for heavy riders like us to get going well. The white plastic also needs to be improved into a more stylish design like ewave has.

But in general looks like a great improvement compared to old B200 version, well done Mr LEE and his team!

2 Likes

Yes, the 2nd model line of JETWAKE boards is here. Since the end of February 2021, we have in our hands both models listed under the JW BOARD brand, the leisure sports model S30 and the recreational surfboard / bodyboard model i16. I will introduce the i16 model in a new post.

1 Like

Seems promising, thank you for sharing. What are the stats? Do you plan to improve the design? White looks little bit boring. The shape and size seems great. I hope you come to Europe again for jetboard testing tour tests in future!

Good luck!

1 Like

We have the S30 (and also the i16 model) “at home”, we are from Slovakia, ie in the Center of Europe. We have made an extensive technical assessment, because our concern is also the service. The design of the board is clean, minimalist, currently still open.
We haven’t been on the water yet, the weather here is terrible. For a while we will go on a string along the Slovak Lakes, from July we will be in Southern Dalmatia in Croatia.

1 Like

But the board is made in South Korea same as old Jetwake B200? Are you the dealer in Europe?
I hope you visit Portugal or Spain or Andreas in Germany so we can test it and film together. We have sunny days here almost whole year around

1 Like

The boards have so far been completely made in Korea. At the end of last year, we became the official dealer of the JW BOARD brand in Europe and the exclusive distributor in Slovakia. We are a service warranty and post-warranty point. The goal of the esurfy.sk brand is to bring esurfing to people at buyable prices. Boards in the initialization quantity are in stock.
We will be in touch and try to organize tests with such experienced “maniacs” as you or Andreas.
Check our web sites for more information https://www.esurfy.sk/en/

1 Like

Weight (w/o battery pack)
17 (kg) Weight
18 (kg)
Which if it is a true and honest stat makes it 35kg which is pretty good for electric!

Looking forward to try it!

1 Like

These weights are given by the manufacturer and are net weights w/o board accessory.
S30 board has w/o battery weight 19 kg (incl. footstraps, controller, leash, fins).
Battery pack has real weight 19 kg. Total 38 kg.

1 Like

That’s still quite good. And you use normal kite board foot straps which makes them easy and not to expensive to exchange. Nice

The board looks like a nice product!
If you need another tester than please let me know :slight_smile:

Diese abstürzenden Flugzeuge machen einem ganz schön Bange. Da sollte man sich wohl die besten aufblasbaren Paddleboards für solche Notfälle bestellen. Wenn man so ein SUP board im Gepäck hat und es im wasser aufblasen kann, hat man wenigstens eine Fläche um sich festzuhalten. Ich mag mir nicht ausmalen, wie so eine Notlandung abläuft. Besser man sichert sich selbst zusätzlich ab. Wer weiß wie schnell Rettungskräfte vor Ort sind und schwimmen wird auf Dauer bestimmt unglaublich anstrengend und kalt.Ich hoffen den Insassen ist nichts passiert.