Click here to visit the E-Surfer Blog

Alibaba any good experiences?

I am looking at efoils and really cannot spend the 12k on a flightboard. I have also seen some pretty bad experiences with alibaba boards. Has anyone had a good experience and are you still riding your board today? If you know if a reputable company that is not a white labeled alibaba board in the 5k range please let me know too I can’t seem to find anything.

I was looking at this one > Best Electric Surfboards And Efoil Electric Foil Surfboard Premium Hydrofoil Surfboard Can Run With 90 Minutes Max Weight 120kg - Buy Best Electric Surfboards,Efoil Electric Foil Surfboard Premium Hydrofoil Surfboard Can Run With 90 Minutes Max Weght 120kg,Hisun Efoil Surfboard Electric Foil Surfboard 3000w Motor Product on Alibaba.com

Check what I had to say about it here Buying electric jetboard from ALIBABA? WATCH THIS FIRST | How to avoid SCAM | Efoil Half The Price? - YouTube

1 Like

@AsherF ,let me think …

… No.

Hey Asher,
I think buying from Alibaba is not a good idea. Especially when you have any issues the service will probably not be existent, or like Chris said, there will be a lot of scams. I also did not want to spend 12k for a flite or lift, So I decided to go for a pwr Foil (6.5k). So far I am happy with it, but I just got it a week ago. So no long time experience I could share here.

Another cheap but well known brand is waydoo. They are known for quality issues, but also they offer solutions, a customer service and have improved their design I think. A lot of people have made good experience with it.

However, buying a working e foil in low price range you should have 6-8k budget.
Cheers,
Jonas

1 Like

Takuma, waydoo, pwr foil all sell for ~6k. I See no reason to gamble on Alibaba just to save 500.

Yes and check out the new www.volt-efoil.de. The company is mantafoil. Has quite good reputation for foil boards since several years… And their inflatable efoil looks really good quality for 8k :wink:

Thank you for the suggestions. I was talking with someone on alibaba and while they sell an efoil for ~3k its another ~2.5k for shipping so not really any savings for a sketchy product. I think I’m going with Waydoo for the price.