DIY components from MHZ

This is a little bit off topic from MHZ. Please continue the discussion here: DIY propeller / impeller

Thank you, very much :grinning:

Amberjet, I just say well done on the design/look of your jet. That is super sleek looking.
What size impeller are you testing with? and are your jet housing parts and nozzle 3D printed? They look like cast aluminum. Are you using 2.5" aluminum tubing there to allow for thicker wall and cooling vanes? That will definitely help keep things cooler. Wicked job man!

VeFoil Please continue the discussion here: DIY propeller / impeller

Not only fugly, but looks completely unsurfable. Like it was designed by someone who has never ridden a wave.

also interested in the battery.

the other scary part is the ESC is pretty exposed on that powertrain. I’d probably want to run that to its own waterproof compartment. If there was accidental damage to the hull, i feel that could be life threatening.

Ha yes glad I’m not the only one who thinks it looks like an ugly log.
But they have a video of a guy riding it so it works. Flat tail is good for jet pump but it’s dull looking . If you understand German there is a video of a guy walking us through his build and I got the sense that he modified the shit out of the original design and components to address the issues that have been mentioned here. But my German is non existent so He could have been saying it was the best designed board ever lol
One thing MHZ is not is a Bargain quality products for sure but you will pay for em.