Flifoil - scam?

Looks like a scam, stay away… on the website foto it looks like a waydoo foto but no contact or tech info, no social media and images of the fotos are generic alibaba 3d render.

https://cdn.shopify.com/…/bluetransparentbkgrnd.png…

Classic red flags of a scam.

this foto is stolen from waydoo

1 Like

Foto of their board (not really a foto just a 2d render of the whitelabeling design)

Thanks for sharing. A never ending story.

It is important to have new topic here for each offering, so that people find it if they are searching for 3rd party feedback. One list with all SCAMs would not achieve this.

Keep sharing …

not a scam… just a start up

5 Likes

Startup? Stay away from this.

1. Top video is stolen from Liftfoils:

2.Contact info has zero contacts, just a generic webform.

1. They offer you to buy lessons for $200 but dont even say location, not even a country. Are you kidding me?

2. The board itself is probably this crap sold at 3k at alibaba with again stolen fotos from LIFTfoils lol
    Poor lift cant get a break with these scammers…

Bottom line - complete joke. Avoid!

I’ve ridden these boards on several occasions, they ride at lake pleasant where I have my house boat and I own a Flite. The company is a small family owned start up based out of Phoenix Arizona. They don’t have all the bells and whistles of a Lift or Flite but they ride great and are considerably cheaper than the competition. I’m considering buying two for guests to ride. I just hate how people on the internet bash each other without knowing the facts.

You also realize that there is not a single efoil who’s parts arnt sourced from china… even if they say “built in the US” (or Puerto Rico) parts are still from china… bro (including lift and flite, get foil and flifoil)

4 Likes

Dude, why are you so angry? They’ve been at this lake for two years now and I’ve yet to see them break down… also the people on this side of the lake(and the other) who have purchased them don’t seem to have any problems. The owners are nice and I support local businesses. Thanks for your opinion though. Maybe you could reach out to them and try the board before you bash it. Also 90% of the things in your home are made in china :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice try but no… I’m glad the scammers are reading this and “improving”. They even changed the top video after my comment but internet remembers everything. They removed also waydoo image.

As for you efoilexpert - you are talking about bringing cheap chinese crap, made by people who never ride the boards and never tried their own boards to US, which will break down after couple of uses in the salty water, you make people lose the money and ruin the industry for all of us potentially creating dangerous cases of battery fires of untested products. Shame on you. Being an “expert” who “rides Flite” you should know better.

Support legit companies.

I own one, I like it just fine… beats paying 12k for a board I don’t know how to use. I’ve been riding for a few months now. The owners are nice people to work with. One of them is Alaskan. Just over here supporting local businesses that’s all. #TeamFlifoil

4 Likes

Same, I’ve got two. I’m out on lake Powell though. They delivered them to my houseboat. It’s tricky getting registered in Arizona because they are not recognized as a watercrafts. YET. I’m sure that will all change this coming season.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s for sure coming! DM me I can show you how I registered and insured mine. I feel like because you are in Powell you could register them in Utah?

2 Likes

Ok this is becoming a circus so I will stop following this BS.

How many more fake accounts will you register Jordan talking to yourself? :rofl:

What a Joke.

Dropshipping itself is not a scam. It’s when people sell something they dont have and then order it from manufacturer and keep the difference. Basically what he is doing is taking your 8k, then going to Alibaba factory and saying “please slap this logo on it and ship the board to this address”. He pays 2500 and pockets 6k difference. That’s all ok.

What’s illegal is to sell crap in US without having any registered company which he admitted, without providing guarantee and post sale service. The poor guys who will actually buy this crap will quickly realize they got a shipping from China with a half broken board that nobody is going to fix and service.

After they try to find so called “company” they will quickly realize there is none, just anonymous website with zero company information and contact info. And then good luck finding factory, shipping this crap back to China and trying to get money back. All is long gone.

Stay away. No matter how more fake accounts you will create, people see right through it. What a joke!

P.s. I am not angry, I am the most positive force in the industry. But players like you ruin it for all of us. Shame on you.

Hi! Thanks for looking us up, we welcome your inquiries. If you would like to discuss more over the phone or via email please reach out to us at 602.837.7338 or ride@flifoil.com. Proudly doing business in the four corners area, Arizona, Utah, and California. Coming soon to Austin Texas and Colorado!

As a new and highly anticipated company, we appreciate any and all feedback and rely 100% on our customer’s satisfaction to be the heart of our business. Check out some of the reviews we’ve received over the past few years:

Our parts are sourced from outside the USA and we pride ourselves in working with the best-accredited manufacturers, designers, and engineers across the globe. We bring both affordable prices and quality to our customers. Assembled, tested, and proven for optimal performance by both our manufacturers and yours truly in Pheonix Arizona to optimize safety and performance. We offer warranties on all products and affordable replacement parts for all customers. AND We can’t wait to reveal next year’s updated models. Little And Big Surge they will feature a faster charging and longer-lasting battery, multiple interchangeable fin options, and a more sleek and agile motor. We are making eFoils affordable and accessible to Lake Life Across the USA.

Also, shout out to all our loyal customers who have supported us so far! We couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks for having our backs and helping us grow and we can’t wait for next year’s exciting season!!

4 Likes

Happy Flier

3 Likes

I broke a fin and they replaced it… great customer service and they upheld their warranty. Other than the fin I haven’t needed to use the warranty. My Flifoil is great, it’s my favorite toy.

2 Likes

“Why isn’t it legally listed on your website” - what? that’s not illegal dude, you are talking nonsense. it’s obviously a start-up I am a customer and I am well aware of this, I support my local businesses. I talked to them and tried their product before I purchased one and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. Stop bashing small businesses… that’s un-American. and douchy. I haven’t seen or heard one negative complaint about them anywhere besides you, someone who knows nothing about the company, and, I assume hasn’t even tried or seen a Flifoil. Over here talking shit about some of my favorite people and my new favorite water toy #TeamFlifoil love you guys!

2 Likes

Looks to me like they work fine lol I love these boards.

1 Like