Fliteboard Series 2 - what's new ? A lot!

So, today is the first day of the future :slight_smile: We brought Fliteboard to Germany in 2019 and were one of the first European Dealers and Flite Service Centers. After two years with a very successful first generation of Fliteboards, we are excited to now offer the new generation of Fliteboard - Series 2.

The board and efoil is an evolution of the existing Fliteboard, with some new details and improvements. The biggest change is that the receiver is now in the Flitebox and not in the board anymore, eliminating one cable and one plug and making things simpler and even more reliable. The drawback of this is that the new masts and boards are not compatible with the Series 1 mast and boards.

The other big development is the wings: There are now 10 (!) different wings, of different sizes, shapes and foiling properties. From the large and very stable Cruiser 1800 to the extremely small Race 700, and a whole new Flow Series and Flow S series for catching waves and getting a lot more agility.

There are also now four different stabilizer wings as well, so the options are many.
The good news is, that all the new wings also work with the Series 1 Fliteboards, so all existing owners can take full advantage of these new options.

There is also a complete new board model, the Fliteboard Ultra. At 4’2" and only 54 liters of volume it’s the world’s smalles efoil. It comes with optional footstraps and will open a whole new playing field for advanced riders.

And one further really cool feature is the new free-spinning prop. It uses an internal clutch, so you get the same thrust as with a conventional prop, but when you let go of the trigger and glide along, the prop can spin freely and does not slow the board down nearly as much as a conventional propeller.

And of course new colours, the coolest I think is the new Flite green.

The first boards are arriving in the coming days, and by the beginning of the European Season we will have all models in stock. The new products will show up in our online shop in the coming days. You can see all the products on the new Flite website already.

Feel free to hit us with questions, we are excited about these new boards and love to talk about them :slight_smile:
service@deepvee.de / +49 431 3003 7944

Keep Foiling,
Philip

Hey Philip,
A very small board, a large selection of wings, a propeller that you can ride waves with unpowered. Hmm, I think I have heard that before somewhere :wink: Congrats on the launch, well executed and you and the Fliteboard guys even got me excited. And I love my Lift boards… let me know as soon as you have an Ultra with the new prop and I come visit and try it out! Would love a first hand experience on this…
As always, being able to try out the new gear/boards/wings makes a big difference…

Best regards from Berlin,
Bernd

Hey Bernd,
sure, no problem. The Ultra boards are scheduled to arrive in April. We will be in Berlin several times this spring for test events, I’ll make sure to send you an invitation.
Cheers,
Philip

The first stock board of Series 2 have arrived. I really like the new Flite Green colour. The Ultra Boards and new wings will arrive in late March or April.

Fliteboard_S2_|375x500

For those who are interested - π—™π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—˜π—•π—’π—”π—₯𝗗 :vs: π—Ÿπ—œπ—™π—§π—™π—’π—œπ—Ÿπ—¦| Unbiased Side By Side Comparison | Best efoil?

FLITEBOARD Efoil In-depth Review | New Series 2 Models | New ULTRA Pros & Cons Tips & Tricks

Timeline

00:00 FLITEBOARD Efoil Review

02:20 New Fliteboard Series 2 Models

03:40 Fliteboard Series 2 New features

05:00 Flitecell new battery

06:00 Fliteboard remote controll

06:44 New Fliteboard mast sizes

07:40 New Fliteboard Series 2 WINGS

09:20 Pro setup with shims

10:00 New Flite propeller and Pro Tail cover

10:39 True Glide propeller

12:20 Comparing Fliteboard Air, Ultra

14:00 New Fliteboard ULTRA features

15:00 Mike’s first ride on ULTRA

16:02 Comparing ULTRA and PRO

19:30 Final words and tips

This is from a Fliteboard series 2 after a few uses in salt water. Before you ask. Yes, it was rinsed with fresh water after each use. Did somebody experience the same? What to do?

Spray with anti corrosion like WD40…

That’s NBG (no bloody good) my Series 1 is nearly 2 years old, always used in saltwater and I’ve never seen any rust or stains. I recon they have been given a crook batch of hinges. The Fliteboard team are are on the ball so I’m sure they will remedy it quickly.

Efoil Pro Tips & Tricks Part 3 | By Julien Fliteboard

Efoil Pro Tips & Tricks. Electric hydrofoils are taking over the world and today we meet Julien from Fliteboard to continue our series of efoil pro tips and tricks.
If you missed our part one and two, make sure to check them out, we
covered a lot of great tips there on creating a pro setup, riding at
maximum speed, changing shims and many more. In this episode Julien is sharing his experience with the first efoil race called Flitecup that
he recently organized, the new Fliteboard series 2 boars Pro and Ultra
and choosing the right wings.

00:00 Efoil Pro Tips & Tricks Part 3
02:20 Flitecup first efoil race
09:17 Fliteboard PRO vs Fliteboard Ultra?
14:00 Tips on learning to efoil
17:00 Pro efoil setup tips
23:44 Differences between efoil wings
26:00 New True gliding prop?