Fliteboard Series 3

All you need to know about the new Fliteboard Series 3. Jet Propulsion - Ultra L - Nano battery and much more …

Fliteboard, an industry leading efoil, just released the new series 3! Today we meet David Trewern, the creator of Fliteboard, to discuss the exciting new features of this new version! Lets go!

1 Like

My five cents after a couple of months use. Purchased Fliteboard Pro with Flyer wing 800. I am a beginner at 90 kg. Get out about 3 times a week in cold choppy conditions. Everything is very intuitive. From the pairing the board, the throttle control and the ride. So happy with everything and I am sure this set-up will give me years of entertainment. Surprised to find out that if you ride hard this is a workout. In videos everyone is just cruising. But you can ride this as a motorcycle on a racetrack. Then it will burn. I get about 1h with the Explorer battery on this wing. But then a fall a couple of time. One hour is more then enough for me. Makes me sleep well at night after such a session.

1 Like