Get Started With Surfing With SeaRover Electric Body Board!

When it comes to surfing, many people immediately think of it as an adrenaline-pumping activity. Indeed, riding on fierce waves could be an exciting but also dangerous thing. And there is no doubt that surfing equipment is very important for surfing. For novice surfers, our SeaRover Electric Body Board is such a reliable equipment with high safety to make it easy for them to start surfing.

As the name suggests, SeaRover Electric Body Board is powered by electricity. Its biggest characteristics is that it is equipped with two independent propellers. This makes it much better than ordinary surfboard. There is no need to worry about no waves or wind any more! Powerful propellers take you to glide on sea!

Surfers can control its speed with two speed button, riding the waves on the sea freely. Electric Body Board makes surfing much easier, even children can learn to use it easily, allowing more people to enjoy the fun of surfing. It comes with three speed modes, low for beginners and high for thrill-seekers. Of course, if you feel tired for pressing the speed button for long time, this Electric Body Board is designed with cruise mode to liberate your hands. Now, all you need to do is lying on the body board and relax your body.

Isn’t it attractive and amazing?!

Bring this SeaRover Electric Body Board and set out with your friends to the beach to enjoy a relaxing surfing time!

To Know More About This Surfing Equipment :
:arrow_right: Electric Jet Body Board Manufacturers, Suppliers, Factory - Wholesale Price - HGLTECH :arrow_left:

Hi @HGLTECH_Co.Ltd, please don’t start a new topic about your product every other day. Please continue to send updates in one topic, such like this one.

Honestly, this is not an electric surfboard. I would even argue that it is not an electric bodyboard either. It looks more like a diving scooter.

We are open to new products and like manufacturer updates, but please send new interesting facts in one topic and not always new topics to spread marketing. This would be considered as advertising (if it gets too much) and will be deleted.

It’s a diving scooter looking like a seabob but it does not dive… I am not sure what the market for such product is. I am now testing scubajet, lefeet diving scooters and they dive up to 40 m… Good luck in your product.