I GOT SCAMMED (2 more case studies)

I GOT SCAMMED :warning: How I lost 12,500 USD on Efoils from Alibaba

2 more case studies - scammers exposed.

Share and warn your friends!

I got scammed for 12,500 USD… I got scammed for 10,000 EUR… The board broke after first use… The remote does not connect. The board filled with water. The battery got on fire…
Unfortunately this is the common sad story that I see again and again from people trying to save money by ordering cheap generic chinese jetboards and efoils from Alibaba.
Today I cover two recent case studies of people who lost their money by ordering efoils and jetboards from Alibaba.
I hope this will help to expose the scammers and prevent others from losing their money in future.
If you were scammed as well please share your story in the comments or on e-surfer forum.

2 Likes

Really sad stories. I am wondering how much people did end up buying these boards.

1 Like

I can not believe that they can get away with this.

We can’t do much about it… Except share and warn others

1 Like

,I have a question that is suitable for this topic.
What is the process of ordering for example Lift efoil?
When would I wire the money, and how can I be sure that I will receive my Efoil?

The best thing to do is to find your local dealer, for example, if you are in Germany, then you can reach Andreas from e-surfer.com who is owner of this forum and seller of most efoils in Germany and then order directly from them. This way you won’t be scammed. Never wire money to unknown websites.