Italian/Swiss Insurance for E foils and Jet boards

Hey Team
I have a Question to anyone who has Foils in Italy or Switzerland, I’ve heard that legally you must actually register your boards with an insurance company to be able to ride them in all waters. I know this isn’t any issue in most other counties. if this is true what and how did you go about this? what insurance company actually covers you if you aren’t a local to that country.