Lampuga Air now shipping

We deliver the Lampuga Air Jetboard now within 2-3 weeks. It is available in 7 colours and we got our red model just last week.

Check out our unboxing video:

Order now at: https://jetboard.shop

Come to Berlin on order to “try before you buy” …

Can you compare riding experience to loawai?

More soon, but for now I would say the Loawai makes more aggressive turns …

Now I can add some comments, after riding the boards for several weeks.

I would say the Lampuga Air is the perfect family allrounder jetboard. It is safe due to the soft hull and high volume (good floating platform). It also has a softer acceleration which is helpful for beginners. At the same time it can reach up to 50 km/h (fast enough for most of us) and with some practice you will be even able to make some great turns. You can also store it easy in almost any car.

The Loawai (now called Magic-Surf) has much more power. Especially the Race version. If you have kids and they are too young to ride a jetboard, you can easily tow them. It definitely can make sharper turns and the weight makes it controllable in choppy waters. I love the PE boards, because they are basically indestructible.

With 55 or 66 kg Lampuga as well as Magic-Surf are heavy (which has an advantage on the water, but needs a proper beach wagon for the transport to the beach). Both boards can now be ridden with our without handle. The Magic-Surf is more expensive due to the higher power. More details at:

If you are looking for a board for just yourself and you like power the Magic-Surf should be your choice. If you have a family or want to take it easier the Lampuga is the right one.