Now that the Lampuga Air Jetboards are finally available it is time for some tutorials. Here is the first one explaining the assembly. As explained in the video below:
- Spread out the deflated hull
- Open the valve cover, release the yellow pin and connect the pump
- Pump up the PVC hull slightly (20-25 strokes)
- Insert the power into the hull and make sure the flap underneath is overlapping.
- Fully pump up the hull to 1 bar / 15 psi
- Close and pull the clamping system tight
- Attach the handle with remote (unless you want to ride without handle)
- Make sure the connectors in the powerbox are clean and dry
- Inert the battery and secure it with the battery handle
- Insert the 2 plug & play FCS fins
You are set.