Manta 5 HYDROFOILER WATER BIKE ELECTRIC (NEW)

Up for sale is a brand new Manta 5 Hydrofoiler electric water bike. If you haven’t heard of it -

You can find the specs here: https://manta5.com/product/hydrofoiler-xe-1/

Hydrofoiler XE-1 Top Specs

Ride time: Up to 4 hours
Battery capacity: 882 Wh
Top Speed: 21 kph | 13 mph | 11 kn
Recharge time: 3 hours
Minimum foiling speed: 9 kph | 6 mph | 5 kn
Total weight: 31 kg | 68 lbs

The unit is new. I tried it out in the water once and determined that this isn’t ideal to launch off a dock. Ideally for a beach, unless you have a good way to hoist 68lbs in a dock. In any case up for grabs is a brand unit at a fraction of the new price.

Great exercise on the world’s first water bike that replicates the cycling experience on water.
Using the same foiling technology as America’s Cup sailboats, Manta5 has created a surreal sensation of flight.
The XE-1 is suitable for a wide range of fitness levels. Cycle along ocean coastlines, train along waterways, or cruise lakeside with friends and family. Join the thousands of enthusiasts around the globe pioneering cycling’s new frontier.

If you have a high end electric hydrofoil, I would consider a trade. Located in SF Bay Area. I don’t think this easy to ship, so I have a very strong preference to a local buyer.

PRICE: $4500

Did you manage to fly with it? Do you have a video of it flying?

Yes although no video. It isn’t hard to do. Literally used it for ~45 mins. Totally learnable.

There’s a link that I think is pretty accurate.

I think I would have got up on plane earlier if I was starting of a beach. A good 15 mins of it was learning how to climb on the bike and rotate it if you’re starting in deep water.

I love the idea and the bike. I literally have no way to launch it from a dock by myself and more importantly get it back on the dock once you’re done using it. So it doesn’t serve my needs.