Onean Carver X discussion

DEUTSCHER TEXT WEITER UNTEN

Hey, wanted to tell you a bit about my experience with ONEAN.

I started at the beginning of 2018 with a carver, I would have to quickly realize that the carver is too slow for me, or the FUN factor was quickly gone quickly and the battery life was not that great and the recharging takes much longer because the battery after the first use at least 1 to 1.5 hours before it can be reloaded. Unfortunately nobody says that before. I myself weigh about 64kg and in the summer of 2018 I bought the Carver X and sold my carver. The Carver X is already a very good board only the reload problem is of course still there, since it is the same technology is just everything twice. That means the breaks between the uses are already very long. Had sporadic problems with the board again and again because it often did not start and after a few seconds drove, it went out immediately. The whole thing happens then up to 10x in a row and all “spectators” on the beach looked funny. If it was then but it makes a lot of fun. I had thought with the outgoing lies on one of the batteries, this should I then send and ONEAN wanted to douse the velvet charger. I only did that unfortunately, I only had a new charger. According to package number ONEAN had received the battery but according to ONEAN was in the delivery only the charger. Came with Onean unfortunately not further and they did not want to take care of the matter. Thereupon I did not want any further trouble and bought a new battery with a minimal discount. After I got the battery in January of this year came out an update from ONEAN / or new batteries. After a bit of research I got out that there are several cases where the batteries and the charger have caught fire and partially whole apartments are burned out.

The fire always came from all the fires of the battery. Then I read all my batteries and chargers swap and replace the new, but I had to pay the shipping costs are not just a little. My it was about 300 ¬ for 3 batteries. The new batteries are almost my old batteries only in a new case. First of all, looked pretty good. Unfortunately I had to determine now before the first use that already with the new Akkus the seal between battery and board dissolves without previous use and that with all 3 Akkus. There, a very cheap sealing tape has been processed which simply does not last and the gasket in place is damned important. Then when charging is on the Ladegeröt on it when the battery is fully charged, the charger shines GREEN, unfortunately, the charger lights up at any of the 3 chargers and batteries GREEN but only MONEY and then when it FLASHES yellow, according to the instructions on the charger it says no Battery connected or not connected properly. The batteries were fully charged. How gesgat the problem occurs with all 3 batteries and the manufacturer of the chargers has certainly thought something. Now it goes on. Could this year only make a single ride on the board, that’s just not it, only all 5 lamps on the controller flash but no function, no matter what battery combination. The support at ONEAN left a lot to be desired, had to send in so many parts in order to complain and the shipping costs I have to pay each time myself. What is really expensive to Spain. Furthermore, many e-mails simply did not get answered or with a standard answer which did not answer the question. Or you are just going to write back and forth and suddenly nothing is coming. Alone 1 year waited for my bills. Always only empty payments.

I can not get on with the current problem because no one reacts to my e-mails, meanwhile I got 6 e-mail addresses and nothing happened.

Have now a broken board here and Onean can not even timely reply to an e-mail answers, the only mail I got as an answer was an offer to update the batteries, but Onean had already made. So one does not know what the other one is doing. As mentioned complaints take a long time at ONEAN and then if you then after several weeks the goods send it takes up to 6 weeks until it goes on.

Can not really recommend ONEAN at the moment and can only advise against it at the moment.

Hey, wollte euch mal meine Erfahrung mit ONEAN ein biĂźchen schildern.

Ich habe Anfang 2018 mit einen Carver angefangen, müßte recht schnell feststellen das das Carver mir zu langsam ist, bzw. der FUN Faktor schnell schnell weg war und die Akkulaufzeit auch nicht so der TOP war und das nachladen deutlich länger dauert da der Akku nach der benutzung erst mindestens 1 bis 1,5 Stunden abkühlen muss bevor er wieder neu geladen werden kann. Das sagt leider vorher keiner. Ich selber wiege ca. 64kg und habe mir darauf hin in Sommer 2018 das Carver X gekauft und mein Carver verkauft. Das Carver X ist schon ein sehr gutes Board nur das nachlade Problem ist natürlich immer noch da, da es ja die gleiche Technik ist nur halt alles doppelt. Das heißt die Pausen zwischen der benutzung sind schon sehr lange. Hatte sporadisch immer wieder Probleme mit den Board da es sich oft nicht starten lies und nach dem man ein paar Sekunden gefahren ist, ist es sofort wieder ausgegangen. Das ganze passiert dann bis zu 10x hintereinander und alle “Zuschauer” an Strand guckten schon komisch. Wenn es dann aber lief macht es schon sehr viel Spass. Das mit den ausgehen hatte ich gedacht liegt an einer der Akkus, diesen sollte ich dann einschicken und ONEAN wollte den samt Ladegerät tasuchen. Dies tat ich dann nur leider hatte ich nur ein neues Ladegerät bekommen. Laut Paketnummer hatte ONEAN den Akku erhalten aber laut ONEAN war in der Lieferung nur das Ladegerät. Kam mit Onean leider nicht weiter und die wollten sich der Sache nicht annehmen. Darauf hin wollte ich kein weiteren Ärger und habe einen neuen Akku gekauft mit einen minimalen Preisnachlass. Nach dem ich dann den AKkU bekommen hatte in Januar dieses Jahres kam ein Update von ONEAN raus / bzw. neue Akkus. Nach ein bißchen rumgeforsche habe ich raus bekommen das es mehrere Fälle gibt wo die Akkus und auch das Ladegerät Feuer gefangen haben und Teilweise ganze Wohnungen ausgebrannt sind. Die allen Bränden kam der Brandherd immer von den Akku. Darauf hin lies ich alle meine Akkus und Ladegeräte tauschen und gegen die neuen Ersetzen, dafür mußte ich allerdings die Versandkosten bezahlen die nicht gerade wenig sind. Meine das es so um die 300€ waren für 3 Akkus. Die neuen Akkus sind quasi meine alten Akkus nur in einen neuen Gehäuse. Sah erstmal ganz gut aus. Leider musste ich jetzt feststellen vor der ersten Nutzung das sich bereits bei den neuen Akkus die Dichtung zwischen Batterie und Board löst ohne vorherige Nutzung und das bei allen 3 Akkus. Dort ist ein ganz billiges Dichtband verarbeitet worden was einfach nicht hält und die Dichtung an der Stelle ist verdammt wichtig. Dann bei Laden steht auf den Ladegeröt drauf wenn das Akku fertig geladen ist leuchtet das Ladegerät GRÜN, leider leuchtet das Ladegerät bei keinen der 3 Ladegeräten und Akkus GRÜN sondern erst GELD und dann irgend wann BLINKT es Gelb, laut Anleitung auf den Ladegerät heißt es keine Akku angeschlossen oder nicht richtig verbunden. Die Akkus wurden aber voll geladen. Wie gesgat das Problem tritt bei allen 3 Akkus auf und der Hersteller der Ladegeräte hat sich sicher dabei was gedacht. Nun geht es aber weiter. Konnte dieses Jahr erst eine einzige Fahrt mit den Board machen, seid dem geht es einfach nicht mehr an, nur noch alle 5 Lampen an Controller blinken aber keine Funktion mehr, egal mit welcher Akkukombination. Der Support bei ONEAN läst echt zu wünschen übrig, musste schon so viele Teile einschicken Zwecks Reklamation und die Versandkosten muss ich jedes mal selber zahlen. Was nach Spanien echt teuer ist. Des weiteren bekommte man viele E-Mails einfach gar nicht beantwortet oder mit einer Standart Antwort die allerdings die Frage nicht beantwortet. Oder man ist gerade dabei hin und her zu schreiben und plötzlich kommt gar nichts mehr. Habe alleine 1 Jahr auf meine Rechnungen gewartet. Immer nur leere Versprechnungen.

Mit den aktuellen Problem komme ich gar nicht weiter weil keine auf meine E-Mails reagiert, habe inzwischen 6 E-Mail Adressen und einfach nichts passiert.

Habe jetzt ein defekter Board hier und Onean kann nicht mal Zeitnah auf eine E-Mail Antworten, die einzige Mail die ich bekommen hatte als Antwort war ein Angebot die Akkus upzudaten, dies hatte aber Onean bereits gemacht. So weiĂź der eine nicht was der andere macht. Wie gesagt Reklamationen daueren bei ONEAN verdammt lange und wenn man dann nach mehreren Wochen die Ware einschickt dauert es bis zu 6 Wochen bis es weiter geht.

Kann ONEAN derzeit wirklich nicht empfehlen und kann derzeit jeden davon nur abraten.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I have to admit that my experience is another. I had trouble with a board and they send me a new one. I also had trouble with the charger and they answered in between 1 day. I lost a few accesoires and they send it to me without charging it. I can highly recommend onean, but only from my point of view. I don’t wanna give you discredit, I just wanted to share my experience. I feel sorry for you and I hope you’ll get your board fixed

My Carver x also garbage 20 hours second time defekt.

If that cheating factory send something for free.
Last time said its ecu need 70 euro vith shiping almost 200
they send me defekt then send board 1400 euro costs for 6months
old board vhen came back vorked 7 minutes.
Stay away from this cheating factory their boards are garbage.

1 Like

Mhh, Onean is around long enough to have it figured out I would guess. On the other hand they offer their product cheaper than other well known players. May be this is an indication for cheap components?

1 Like

They changed me battery for free now one was
something wr.ong anyway charged betteries some 4 times
now and board working for now.
At end something positive they send new batery and take
the defekt they paid all costs for shiping
Hope will work now the board is ok if working.

So if that will work out for you maybe you wanna change the title of the chat, since from what I read they take care of your problem pretty well

Me not oppened this tread only vrote my experience.

My experience whith ONEAN is the opposite; I only have good words for them. Is a big company since years ago.

I’ve had problems with my carver x, multiple problems, and now it doesn’t work at all. I’m waiting to see if they will warranty the board or not. I’ll keep you posted. I’ve owned it for less than a year.

Dustin my experience with Onean is very very bad. I don’t want to bother you with my experience but finally I got rid of my expensive Carver X to garbage just to get rid of the very impolite and disastrous after sale service. I highly recommend another supplier !!!

after sales service is very bad. I recommend get rid of your table and buy another brand as soon as possible. Life is sort, sadly you would lost money but is the best option if don’t want to get burned with the Onean service !

Absolutely agree with you !!! I sent my expensive carverX to garbage and ended buying another brand. I’m still waiting for an answer from this fucking factory

My board defect again it vorked 2 year some 50 times used.
The Board starts for few secs then nothing.
Oppened it under battery some water inside.
If somebody interested sell 3000euro all together carver x.
Also sell invidualy 2000euro both battery one 70 times used other 50 was replaced 2000euro.
Chargers 200euro each.
To repair board probably costs 1000-1500 euro at onean me have Jetsurf petrol now.

Bonjour
J ai acheté un durf carver il y a 3 ans.
Je m en sert très peu environ 5fois par an.
J ai voulu remettre en place la batterie sur la planche et là surprise impossible de verrouiller la batterie sur la planche, la poignée est bloquée en fait sur la batterie il y a 4 points d ancrage et apparemment il y en a 1 qui est bloqué qui ne sort pas , qui s est certainement oxydé.
Quelqu’un pourrait me donner une astuce pour tourner la poignée de la batterie sans trop forcer pour ne pas la casser ?
Merci de votre aide

Finalement on a réussi à déverrouiller la batterie
Par contre lorsque j ai voulu la connecter Ă  ma planche, celle-ci ne fonctionne plus.
Je l ai donc remise en charge, il y avait une lumière bleue qui s eclairait sur la batterie, et là plus rien…
Lorsque que je la charge un voyant rouge et un autre vert s Ă©claire sur le chargeur.
Qu en pensez vous ?
Est-ce que ma batterie est hors service ou faut-il l envoyer Ă  Onean pour faire des mises Ă  jour
Est-ce que quelqu’un peut m’aider ?
Merci

Me have charger and battery to sell used some 30 times.
Sell cheap 500 euro cause my board defekt and didnt fix it.

Hello,

do you still have that Onean battery? I am interested.
Regards,

Sergiu

Yes still available.