Secutronic technology S-ES10 Electric Surfboard

Sorry to hear that Mike… The list of sad stories like that goes on and on. I hope in future people see my video before buying this crap.

All true what you say in the video they lie, lie, lie. … and they dont test it in water. Everything that they are promised is a pure lie.

but I have used the Alibaba trade insurance and in fact I had no chance to validate the guarantee.
The guys from Alibaba see that you received the board(s) and that was it. They told me to contact the dealer for a guarantee, and here I have been waiting for a year. Alibaba do nothing.

About the technology of this board:

• they use 20S Lipo Cells (Coffee packs) with a very few amp hours. In fact you can drive this board for a max. of 10-20 minutes. Charging 3-4 hours…
  • Battery box is made of fiberglass but its not 100% waterproof
  • Battery must be screwed with 4 screws. However the inserts break very quickly…
  • it looks like full carbon but there is only one layer of carbon. Rest is very cheap glass matt.
  • Remote control is wired. Cable breaks after driving 2-3 times.
  • Engine System is a joke. Not properly sealed with a seal. A sticky liquid is used as a seal in the system.
  • No suspension of the engine. This has to break or rather it is only a question of time before it breaks.
  • Security is not very important. There is a security stick that gets stuck. The gas also gets stuck → absolutely dangerous.

What have I learned? Stop buying expensive things in China, especially not from Secutronic. So I Iost more than 10.000 Euro for this 3 boards…

Please post your fotos to show those low quality things you mentioned, it will be very helpful to others to avoid same issue.

I dont think they will ever respond or grant any guarantee. perhaps you can sell remaining things for DIY hobbits looking for some parts like jetpump etc.

Yeah I will post some pictures later.

here are two video where you can find a few problems with one board. I have to check if I also have videos/photos of the other problems.

I made these videos for secutronic in the hope that they could help. Answer we will solve the problem … we will send a new part soon … but nothing happened … a lot of lies and delaying tactics

Broken propeller at the 3. board. Funny when you have to swim back nearly 1/2h…

One video more: Problems with the 3. battery. They using a magnetic switch that is attached to the bms. If the switch is broken, the battery will no longer work. It is not possible to open the battery case without destroying it. Oh well for me the switch was already broken when the battery arrived.

The attachment for the propeller can be seen here. They actually glued the screws with a super glue high strength. We did not get these resolved in the normal way. It worked with force and heat, but the thread was then broken.

That’s horrible. Thank you very much for sharing and warning others. I hope nobody ever will buy this crap again. This should be all over internet.

after two days of driving, the control panel stopped working. I corresponded with the seller for a year but did not solve the problem. found a master in Ukraine. he repairs e-bikes and was able to repair the console. this year I went to both the river and the sea. all the same, water gets somewhere and the control panel sometimes does not work correctly. once it went out and I had to pull the check to stop. when dry it starts working again. the engine runs unevenly and intermittently. I manage to kneel down, but the board does not come out to planing.

the battery only supplies current when you attach the magnet from the side from the back. and the charger starts to charge only if it senses the load, that is, it connects to the battery. try shorting the charging wires on the battery. and then the wires on the charger without being connected to the network. I had this in the beginning. there is some residual voltage left.

Magnет

обратитесь к тем кто ремонтирует электровелосипеды. там такой же пульт управления

привет. вы не делали видео обзор доски? размышляю о покупке, но много сомнений

The technical data given by the “manufacturer” is already a lie. Such a board was ordered, but a similar one came. My boss ordered it. As a result, the weight is not even the one that is stated. The battery weighs about 20kg, the power plant is about 12kg and the board itself is about 10-12kg. It has not been tested on the water yet because it has been expected for a long time. The voltmeter is not sealed. The material is carbon fiber, and in fact fiberglass… And the conclusion is very unpleasant about the “manufacturer”.