Secutronic technology S-ES10 Electric Surfboard

Another Chinese e Surfboard showing up at Ebay for 6,990 EUR.

http://www.ebikebicycle.com/electric-surf-board/

Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)

Brand Name: Secutronic/Setro/OEM

Model Number: Surfboard Electrico

Type: Surfboards

Item: Water Jet Power Surfboard

Max Speed:52 KM/H

Max Load Weight:100 KG

Battery:72V 30Ah Ternary Lithium

Motor Power:Max 10000W

Recharge Mileage:30KM - 35KM (one battery)

Total Weight:31 KG

Average Duration (60kg rider):45 - 60 minutes

Delivery time:2-3 days

Better don’t waste your money …

the ride time is 20 min full throttle according to the seller that posted on fb page.

beware nobody tested it yet. Looks like a copy of esurf/ewave/jetsurf electric. I dont like the idea of closing the battery with the screws and the lack of the attachment for a leash. The rest looks pretty standard. The question is the quality and the truth of the posted parameters

foto

It would be nice if someone try it

A battery with a capacity of 2.16 kWh, usable about 1.728 kWh, which at power 7kW, which takes my 90kg to a reasonable speed, gives 15 minutes of driving. With my winged fins maybe 20 minutes. The advantage is a reasonable length of 170 cm. They indicate a charging time of only 1 hour. So the rechargeable battery without cooling gets pretty busy.

Dont trust any stats posted until it’s tested

I don’t know why everyone clings to wired control handles. It is an anachronism of internal combustion engines. Wireless is better for electric engines.

I politely disagree here. Maybe for carver, but for short boards you must have a wired way to pull the nose to do rapid turns, maneuvers and jumps. It’s natural to have control there on the same rope.

1 Like

Securetronic jetboard it looks promising i am only waiting for someone that say something good of this

It’s hard to say anything good of it until tested personally. I would suggest to wait until they send the jetboard to europe for the tests.

my concerns from the video:

1. Speed looks very low compared to ewave / jetsurf electric
  2. Run time and quality is questionable.
  3. Lack of branding. They dont even bother creating a name for this “jetboard”. Everything is generic and prepared for 10000 other whitelabels to resell it. Such model is ok for cheap things but in case of jetboards where repairs and service is 90% of success, you will not even know whom to contact when it breaks and who will service it?
    For them it’s just one of hundreds of e-bikes products, they dont take it seriously to build a brand. I assume e-bikes and e-skates sell much better (bigger market, cheaper price) so doing jetboard is not a big priority for them

The questionable parameters are:

Model NO. ST-ES10KW
Motor power 10 KW
Material Durable Carbon Fiber Shell
Max Loading Weight 90 kg
Weight of Motor and Controlling System 6.7kgs
Motor cooling system Spread-out Motor for better cooling and Speed
Surface Coating Can be customized
Charger specifications 72V/5A or 72V/10A
Battery box (Materials/Specifications) Outer packaging of 304 stainless steel, 14 kg
Battery Material MnNiCo Ternary Lithium
Battery Life 1000 timescharge and discharge
Battery Type Socket type replacement rechargeable battery
Battery quick release time 2 minutes
Battery Replacement Fast Removable plug-in battery
Battery (voltage/capacity) 72V/30A
Battery Weight 14 KG
Fast 30A Re-charging duration 120 minutes
Maximum speed (80kg users) 52 km/h
Working time (80kg rider Average Duration) About 40 minutes
Product Total Weight 33 kg
Shell weight 10.3 kg
Product Size 1750mm/600mm/165mm
Carton Size 2000x700x280mm
Gross Weight 39 KG
Waterproof Level IP67
Certification CE/ROHS/FCC/UN38.3
Warranty 1 Year Warranty

The questionable parameters are:

Model NO. ST-ES10KW
Motor power 10 KW
Material Durable Carbon Fiber Shell
Max Loading Weight 90 kg
Weight of Motor and Controlling System 6.7kgs
Motor cooling system Spread-out Motor for better cooling and Speed
Surface Coating Can be customized
Charger specifications 72V/5A or 72V/10A
Battery box (Materials/Specifications) Outer packaging of 304 stainless steel, 14 kg
Battery Material MnNiCo Ternary Lithium
Battery Life 1000 timescharge and discharge
Battery Type Socket type replacement rechargeable battery
Battery quick release time 2 minutes
Battery Replacement Fast Removable plug-in battery
Battery (voltage/capacity) 72V/30A
Battery Weight 14 KG
Fast 30A Re-charging duration 120 minutes
Maximum speed (80kg users) 52 km/h
Working time (80kg rider Average Duration) About 40 minutes
Product Total Weight 33 kg
Shell weight 10.3 kg
Product Size 1750mm/600mm/165mm
Carton Size 2000x700x280mm
Gross Weight 39 KG
Waterproof Level IP67
Certification CE/ROHS/FCC/UN38.3
Warranty 1 Year Warranty

I think i will go with the DLE then though dle is petrol and this is electric and you have review the DLE and says its good and cheap

At first glance, it is a shape-copied JetSurf Electric. I’m afraid of what the screwed battery cover will look like after 100 charging cycles. The place for attaching fins also seems strange to me. The overall first impression is not bad, but problems can be in various details.

hard to find any review, here is the one i found
https://en.e-surfshop.com/post/vous-avez-testé-un-surf-ou-un-foil-électrique-dites-nous-ce-que-vous-en-avez-pensé

as always 10 min battery life is a big issue.

I bought this toy and am now sorry. after one day of operation, it broke down. at first, the lights began to blink strangely and then she stopped responding to the remote control altogether.

Please post fotos, videos. The community need to know their “heroes”. I wonder how bad the quality is.

unfortunately I have nothing to compare the quality with. we do not have such toys in Ukraine. my son, weighing 50 kg, rode my daughter very quickly. my weight 110 kg the board could not lift.

on your foto it is hard to see if any problems with it… please show more fotos of the problem?

Покажите пожалуйста еще фотографии, что случилось с доской? что значит 110кг вы не смогли покататься? что сломалось?

всем очень интересна эта доска и ее проблемы.

Maybe for your Information: I bought 3 pieces of this surfboard. Unfortunately, I have to advise against buying because the quality is not good. 1, Surfboard battery broken after two months, engine broken. 2. board: motor broken. 3. Surfboard: the propeller broke during the first ride. As a result, the engine blocked. I sent the engine system back to China and until today (1 year later) I haven’t received anything in return. Unfortunately, I have no legal action otherwise the company secutronic would already have a lawsuit on the neck. In fact, I now have 3 of these jetboards that are absolutely unusable.