Stealth E-Surfboard?

Hey guys, Im looking at buying an electric jetboard, I’ve been looking at the Ewave V2, now I’m Swaying more towards the Stealth E-Surfboard From surfskatefly because it’s weight limit I’m 100 kg and the stealth says 110kg limit plus a lot more minutes ride time …

has anyone had much to do with this model? I can’t find to many reviews or utube videos on this model.
https://surfskatefly.com/product/surftek-stealth-electric-surfboard/#&gid=1&pid=3

Stay away from all that scam please - save your money.

It is some nonsense website, they just listed several generic alibaba products with double the price.

The stats are complete lies and bullshit as well.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Material: Carbon Fiber
Size: 1880610170mm
Total Weight: 29.5kgs / 63 Lbs
High Capacity Battery: 72V/40A
Battery Weight: 14 kgs / 30 Lbs
Max Speed: 60 Km/Hr / 37 Miles
Duration at Max Speed: 60 mins
Average Duration: 60 to 90 mins
Max Rider Weight: 110kgs / 243 Lbs
Battery Material: Ternary Lithium
Battery Replacement: Quick Release
Battery Life Span: 1000 Charges
Charging duration: 90 mins

anybody who has at least tried any electric boards knows it’s complete nonsense… 60 to 90 min riding time lol? More like 15 mins. Even jetsurf electric (the best currently in electric market) can’t reach more than 30-35 min for a heavy rider.

P.S.
ewave at least has legit dealers in EU and US.

Yeah the ride time on any electric equipment they always exaggerate times lol, I rang the company in Canada that ships them, and they reckon they sent one to a guy in Adelaide last week I said give him my email and tell him to email me his thoughts on it…still waiting.

Funny how there is not one video about that board on utube, plenty of others though

All these boards are a scam.

That’s why you wont see any real buyer or any real review online on them. Nobody in his right mind will buy them and even if they do - they will break before you put it in the water.

I made a detailed video explaning why generic “no name” chinese boards from alibaba is a waste of money. Beware.

Here’s one in Sydney (not) you message the seller and they give you a number to contact which is in Canada…

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/surfing/stealth-electric-jet-surfboard/1253088376?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=ios_VIP&utm_medium=social&utm_source=com.apple.uikit.activity.copytopasteboard

So how do you know your getting the real deal? I guess I’ll find out soon

I’m going to test ride an ewave v2 6000 electric board in a few weeks in kotara

Stay tuned …

So you reckon surfskatefly are dodgy? Or just alibaba ?

Even in the surfskatefly Facebook and Instagram there’s not one video or picture or mention of the stealth e board hmmm

Well I took the Ewave v2 6000 for a test ride, harder then I though it would be, had a really sensitive trigger, it only had tiny fins on the sides and no big centre one like in the pictures, plenty of power though, struggled getting up a few times, but I like it, I could get used to it anyway

Going to test ride a raddin next and make a decision which is best for me,

Please share your opinion and how they compare

1 Like

Will be interesting to see what the 5k plus difference is

5k difference? Ewave and radinn are same 10k

Any news on that? Did you try the radinn already?

Sure we tried radinn lately

I like the Radinn boards. Especially the Carve:

after I did test them in November:

Show me where they are the same price,

Ewave is 9,900 US dollars which runs into around 14k AUS

Raddin is around $19,000 AUS depending on your options,

In my country I have been checking out where you can ride them and it is very limited the laws for these things suck they are treated as a PwC which is a JetSki plus our business is just about to close after 51 years so I’m looking for a new job.

In my country if you rode that up the river or Lake if you prefer you will get a ticket if you get caught

You need to talk to your local authorities, jetboards are usually not treated as pwc or jetski but some countries require you to get a license number, similar to what Andreas did

I know there are hundreds of efoilers in Australia, not sure about lakes but they ride in the ocean all the time except the closed areas (where port it, public beach etc)

In Germany you need to register Jetboards as a PWC/Jetski, but eFoils as a “small vehicle” which means less restrictions for eFoils.

I know how the rules work here and they are crap you have to ride them 200 meters offshore in the ocean and rivers or canals are a no go zone.I may as well find a new hobbie or just buy a boat … there is no waves 200 m offshore where I live.

These jet boards would be pretty boring on flat water.

This is where I live below,
My rules

North Coast

No PWC are permitted:

• Upstream of Lake Lismore on the Wilsons River.
  • Cape Byron Marine Park which includes Brunswick Heads South to Lennox Point.

Tweed Heads area

No power boating including PWC (but excepting electric powered vessels) is permitted:

• Southern and western side of Ukerebagh Island
  • Kerosene Inlet (opposite Tweed Hospital)
  • Wommin Lake (Fingal)
  • Wommin Lagoon (Fingal)
  • Cudgen Lake.

Below is from the RMS ( roads and maritime service ) Australia

Jet powered surfboard

In NSW, jet powered surfboards are classified as personal watercraft (PWC). You must hold a PWC licence to drive one on NSW waterways.

What is a jet powered surfboard?

The jet powered surfboard is powered by an electric or petrol jet motor that operates as a surfboard. The vessel is designed to be operated by a person standing on the hull. The maximum speed of the vessel is 25-30 knots.

In NSW, these vessels are classified under the Marine Safety Act 1998 as a personal watercraft (PWC).

Use on NSW waters

Jet powered surfboards are subject to the following as per the requirements to operate a personal watercraft (PWC) in NSW.

• They must not be operated in the Personal Watercraft Exclusion Zone.
  • They must not be operated between sunset and sunrise.
  • Operators of an engine powered surfboard are required to hold a PWC licence.
  • Engine powered surfboards require PWC registration, unless exempt under clause 85 of the Marine Safety Regulation 2016. The owner and operator must ensure a vessel registration number is clearly displayed on the craft.
  • PWC licence holders between 12 and 16 years of age must not operate the PWC at more than 10 knots.
  • Riders must wear an appropriate lifejacket for a PWC as specified in clause 120 of the Marine Safety Regulation 2016.

I think Byron Bay is where headquarters of fliteboard is… They ride there every day, film waves and riding and it’s where they live, you can talk to them, book a rental I am sure it’s allowed there. Cheers!

Correct it’s a 10 min drive from me and they don’t even do demo rides In Byron bay, ridiculous right? Mabe that might change one day, for now I have to drive 3 hours to test ride a fliteboard.

Anyway that’s not what I want Im looking at the jet board … efoils and jet boards have different exemptions where you can ride.

I see the fliteboards in my local river occasionally, pretty Sure they are exempt, but the jet boards another story. Not sure why …they both could cause serious injury if your ever hit by one, I’m sure you’d have less chance getting chopped up by a jet board as the jet doesn’t stick out.