TORQUE Ripsnorter + MOTOJET V2 PLUS Review

You asked, we delivered! Today we are testing not one but TWO new and very rare jetboards - MOTOJET V2 PLUS and TORQUE Ripsnorter :
:white_check_mark: MOTOJET V2 PLUS Review - a new petrol powerful board with 18 hp, 123 CC, 2 Cylinders!
:white_check_mark: Torque Ripsnorter - a new Electric Surfboard
:white_check_mark: Bonus: Onean Carver Twin - new jet propulsion system
Enjoy! Special thanks to Pedro, Rui, Luis, Motojet and Torque friends for helping us arrange this event during endless lockdowns. We welcome everyone to Portugal to join us and test your new jetboards and efoils with us!

Timestamps
00:00 Welcome to MOTOJET V2 PLUS and TORQUE Ripsnorter Review
01:00 - MOTOJET V2 PLUS review
09:20 TORQUE Ripsnorter Review
14:00 First impressions
13:50 Onean Carver Twin - new jet propulsion system

P.S. Correction - the board is called TORQUE Ripsnorter not “Ripnoster”. Thank you Daniel for pointing it out.

Another great video, @Jetsurfingnation . Well done. Send some sun over to Germany!

How Does the Ripsnorter compare to Jetsurf Electric and Ewave?

Blockquote How Does the Ripsnorter compare to Jetsurf Electric and Ewave?

Ripsnorter and Ewave are same sizes and same stats on weight and riding time while Jetsurf electric is of course superior in quality, less weight and more speed. Ewave and Ripsnorter are classic Chinese boards - I don’t know how reliable they are long term but so far I have not heard any big issues. They are cheaper as well and less noisy thank JS electric. Also less maintanance, no need to unscrew all those hatches. So nothing is perfect but we are getting there!

1 Like

Nice revue Mike!. Please send some of your nice weather to the Netherlands too :slight_smile:

hello.

Still looking for the good board…I’m in discussion with torque to get a Ripsnorter 3 with an extra battery.

Still not sure wich board is the best, this Torque sound promising and the brand as a bit of history now with 3 gen board. With the extra battery I willget around 1h/1h20 riding time, not bad at all.

I love the clean aspect of electric vs gas, no smell, no noise…. but the gas have a potential limitless riding time.

Any more feedback here on the V3 board? I see the test video look pretty good but it’s the V1 or maybe V2? Did you get any chance to test the new version?