WAVE 2020 - The NEXT BIG THING? New Electric surfboard + efoil

Today we meet Wayne and Innin from Jetboard Limited to test the new EWAVE 2.0 electric jetboard.

Ewave 2.0 is featuring the following updates:

TWO IN ONE Dual interchangable system Jetboard + eFoil EWAVE 2020 6000 RPM And this time it’s not a theory or 3d renders but a real board that actually works.

We got the exclusive footage of Dana riding the EWAVE efoil which you can see in this video!We are also testing the family-friendly EWAVE Tube with Melissa. Stay tuned, it’s going to be an exciting year!

1 Like

This really is a great e surfboard and its our top seller at the moment. All changes, improvements and add ons are all compatable with the existing models so no matter what comes out in the future it will always work with the existing boards. We are still looking for European dealers so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested. info@jetboardlimited.com

EWAVE JETBOARD REVIEW | Ewave World’s First Dual-Propulsion Jetboard and Efoil

Today we are unboxing and testing the new Ewave DUAL SYSTEM Jetboard + Efoil. EWAVE JETBOARD REVIEW 2021
In this video you will discover:
00:00 Ewave World’s First Dual-Propulsion Jetboard and Efoil
00:25 New EWAVE interchangeable foil propulsion system
00:45 Unboxing Ewave Jetboard
03:40 Unboxing Ewave Accessories and Ewave Tube
05:30 Unboxing Ewave Battery
06:05 Water tests of Ewave Jetboard
07:05 Ewave maintenance and tips
08:50 Testing Ewave Tube for beginners and kids
10:00 Installing Ewave Foil attachment
13:18 Final words and tips from Mike

EWAVE Jet Boards have a Foil attachment that swaps out and replaces the Jet Pump System providing you whichever experience you desire based on riding conditions. Flat buttery water? Use the Jet Board to slide it! Choppy waters? Use the Foil to Fly above it!

1 Like

Nice, but so heavy!
What do you do with the wheels when you have put board in the water?
I guess you put them on the beach. Unfortunately this will not work here. They will get stolen right away :frowning:

Not sure, usually i leave my stuff on the beach but take a backpack with car keys and phone with me

1 Like