Waveshark - Jetboard and efoil

Silvano found a new website promising jetboard and efoil.

They have efoil as well:
waveshark

Good points

1. Honestly listed weight. This is first time i ever see electric jetboard honestly listing their weight without trying to mislead people. They listed Weight:
    44kg(battery included)
  2. The board looks great
    This a rare real foto i could find from video
    board_waveshark

What are your thoughts?

These are the products of powervision, pretty cool

I also reached Sherry from Waveshark to ask those questions directly to avoid speculation.

I also saw privately close shots the quality looks good. I look forward to test it in future

They reached out to me for an article on e-surfer, but am getting a little bit hesitant to write about each announcement given the amount of products which never made it to market. It creates a lot of noise and then the products are never available to purchase. Not saying this is the case here, but I asked them to send a product for review. So far no response.

Andreas

New video
WAVESHARK REVIEW :shark: New Jetboard and Efoil

Today we are closing another successful season of Jetboard Testing Tour and testing the new Waveshark Jetboard and Efoil.

In this video you will discover
00:00 What is Waveshark Jetboard and Efoil
01:30 Specs, speed, riding time of Waveshark jetboard
03:15 Waveshark remote controller
05:00 Powervision history, PowerEgg X drone
06:15 Headquarters in Europe?
07:30 Modular design
09:30 First impressions
10:40 Waveshark efoil?
11:00 Jetboards vs Efoils?
14:15 Waveshark efoil wings
18:25 Testing Waveshark efoil
20:37 Final words and impressions

Featuring Waveshark Jetboard and Efoil

WAVESHARK V2 | NEW EFOIL Review

Today we are testing the new model of WaveShark efoil v2. The Ferrari red sports model is smaller and uses the sporty wing for faster fun experience.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing. Great video! Did the Waveshark team ride the boards themselves this time?

hehe not really but I had an honor to ride it myself

1 Like