E-Surfer Mag

Waydoo Flyer eFoil board

I would expect the Liftfoils eFoil and Fliteboard electric hydrofoils to be quite reliable.

The jetboards however consume much more power and as such they seem to have a lot of problems with overheating the controller. This is why you see all the delays.

They are expensive as well.

Hopefully it will be resolved in the near future.

For 2018 I would agree that last year no electric jetboard was able to achieve the price point and reliability of a Jetsurf.

Not sure if they get there in 2019, but at some point they will.

Personally, I have zero interest in extrapolating from somebodies experience with powered surfboards that aren’t electric foil boards. I’d like to learn more about people’s experience with the different eFoils. We’re posting in the electric hydrofoil section, right? I don’t see the point in spamming people here with long posts about a completely different product. There are lots of sound engineering reasons to expect eFoils to be more successful than jetboards, so lets post about eFoils in the eFoils forum.

Nobody said that liftfoils or fliteboard are unreliable, the discussion was about Chinese boards.

Moreover the problem is not an engine, the real problem is usually in the smallest things - breaking remote controls, the battery, charger etc.

But of course it’s much better getting burned that listen to someone else experience :slight_smile:

The power of 6000 W seems unnecessarily oversized. If I know the hydrofoil is enough with 1000W and therefore lasts for 1 battery to ride for 60 minutes.

Hi All,

This is Elle from Waydoo Intelligence Technology company, Our eFoil product “Waydoo Flyer” launched in Jan. 2019 CES, Waydoo Flyer is very popular in the market and we are also receiving emails from enthusiasts from all over the world. We are seeking for agents!

Waydoo is a high-tech enterprise which integrates the R&D, production and sales of products of watersports technology. its parent company, Shenzhen Xiangnong Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers of agricultural UAV in China.
We obtained the Angel-round and A-round investment from Shenzhen Dajiang Innovation Technology Co., Ltd.(DJI).

Sharing the 9 years’technology accumulation in UAV industry, Waydoo’s team are experienced in structural design, mechanical engineering, fluid mechanics, industrial design, electromechanical design, software development and equipment manufacturing.

We have absolute confidence in our products!

Any questions do not hesitate to contact with us!

Elle
Email: [email protected]
Phone/ Skype/ Whatsapp/ Wechat: +86 13724266101

Our original corporate e-mail suffix waydoo.io will be changed into waydootech.com , please contact us with the new email address. Thank you very much!
Email: [email protected]

Come to europe for jetboard testing tour tests, reviews and videos. It’s hard to trust chinese companies that are not tested well.

1 Like

Hi there! This is Martijn from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We’re the exclusive Waydoo reseller for the European market. We too were not convinced about the quality of Waydoo at first so we flew to China in a difficult time so to say;) but didn’t get sick nor did we get disappointed: The Waydoo Flyer delivers!! Back home we started to build our business, our foil school, our social media (@[FlyingFish_efoils] on Instagram) AND last but not least, we spend a week shooting our brand movie which can be viewed here:

We hope you like! Please let me know if you have any questions, and/or are in the area to come test our boards. Be welcome!

Best regards,
Martijn

Well edited Martijn, great video

1 Like

Greetings from Australia Martijn, If the product is half as good as your efforts and video presentation you should have great success.
Good luck.
Ron

1 Like

Thank you so much! Guess what? The product is pretty damn AWESOME! For example, check out this tow-in video we made :smiley: