Waydoo Waveshark or Sifly?

I wanted to buy an efoil for next season as prices are quite affordable now. I would like fliteboard or the similar sifly stellar, but the waveshark is really cheap at the moment and i could get one for 7000€ and they have more than 2hours run time…
The thing is, I’m a bit scared buying because the only guy I met efoiling sofar told me that reliability is not the best and their warranty behaviour is not the best either.
So is there any waveshark user, who already had problems and can describe their warranty handling? Because I think in that price level you want to be save with at least 2 years warrany…

You should buy from local dealer that provides tech service for the brand you are buying so you have a goto guy to fix things when they break. All cheaper brands (and even expensive ones) break sooner or later.

Yes follow the advice and buy from your local dealers then you don`t have to hazzle with warranty issues…
And be very cautious with offers from China or mysterious shops… 90% is fake…
And regarding waveshark I would be very cautious. Rumors say they did not pay suppliers in China since several months… So this could be a bad sign for their future… esp. if you think of long term warranty…

If you can spend 7000EUR spend a bit more and get a Fliteboard. There is no comparison between FB and Waveshark or Stellar.
2 hours run time is a myth - these are under ideal conditions that will basically never happen. It doesn’t matter - you likely won’t have the stamina to ride for 1 hour, let alone 2! So don’t use runtime as a metric.

How is spending 14k+ on a FB “spending a little more”?