Will the jet board industry grow in 2020-2025?

Interesting to see your thoughts guys.

I had big hopes for the industry back 3 years ago when i started my channel but since then unfortunately it remains the luxury/niche sport with mostly as always Jetsurf and efoil dominating the market while all other producers fail to ship and reach the market and provide a reliable board.

What are your expectations for next 5 years?

Will the industry grow/ become mainstream like onewheel / eboards kind of stuff or it will remain a premium/luxury water toys and yaht owners expensive toy?

I don’t think it will grow mainstream and it might be good that this is the case. Imagine a crowded lake full of electric Jetboards. That would be no fun and probably dangerous as well.

I think it has potential to grow to the jetski market size, but it will still take some time …

Hello Everybody

We are R&D production manufacturer of battery pack,we assemble battery packs with BesTech BMS(quality is guaranteed), and sell many customized battery packs to Europe, US and Africa market etc. and have good feedback from our custermors.

If any help or question about the battery , please feel free to contact us(info@litechpower.com)or (danli@litechpower.com)!
Thanks