SAVA Brand Jetboard - Is it Legit?

I don’t defend anyone because Ihave no experience. But I compare whith the real information I have and try to stay objective.

I know you’re a huge fan of jetsurf, you get bunch of them and I know they.re the best board and leading the market…but at one point it could be great to be more open minded for cheaper option.
I’ve read the DLE topic before and at the beginning you’ve said the exact same kind of cliche review before testing one of them.

And then you try one and admit that’s not bad for the price… I didn’t say you recommand them but they are legit for you now.
You should not judge a board before seeing it in real, be ause you just can’t.
Maybe this SAVA is also not so bad relate to the price? Not as good as jetsurf or even DLE, but a decent 4500$ board.

When I did further research about Jetboardamerica I find is youtube channel, and the 2 video he have are about this SAVA.

If he read this I would love to see some DLE close up construction video also.

So he know what the SAVA is for real, and for a DLE US distributor he stay pretty objective, admit SAVA make evolution to make the board better, but also admit that for the moment the buyer are beta tester.

But I guess it was the same for the first gen DLE, or even the first gen jetsurf…. The fact that SAVA make evolution show that they want to getting better and they take it seriously.
The customer services sound quit good, they send to jetboardamerica basically all the parts he asking for.
(sound like he replace everything except the engine)

So the board is still development, for the moment with the evolution he did ( I hope they come as standart now) the board is ok, not really great ( heavy and slow ) but maybe with more evolution it will become a good low price board.